Carefully crafted, the October 2020 Life Book Journal uniquely combines journaling with daily life planning. The October Scripture verses focus on the wisdom and inspiration found in Psalms 34, the life-giving words of Jesus in the Gospel of John and a few favorites from the book of Isaiah.
Use the daily journal pages to write out God’s Word so that you can fight fear with faith. And rather than to get lost in the turmoil and chaos going in our world today, you can keep calm and centered as you give thanks and add to your gratitude list.
Here are some of the pages you will find inside the Life Book Journal:
- A beautiful monthly calendar to log your appointments.
- A weekly schedule to help you plan your time wisely.
- Daily planning pages which include a place to write your gratitude list.
- Monthly budget & spending pages to help you honor God with your finances.
- A prayer request & answer page to help you see God’s faithfulness.
- Reflection pages for planning and evaluating your month and much more.
Why waste another day? Live with intention and purpose. Your life -- your one precious life matters to God. Live and write your best life story.
The Life Book Journal can help.